Dry Roasted Cashews have some fantastic health benefits when eaten regularly alongside a balanced diet…
– Just 30g (15 cashews) meets 18% of the recommended daily intake of iron for men and 8% intake for women.
– They're also a rich source of zinc. Your body uses zinc in many ways, but it is vital for healthy skin & hair, as well as reproduction and the immune system function.
– Cashews are a seed that grows on the outside of the Cashew Apple; the cashew shell contains a natural chemical acid – that's why you never see cashews sold in the shell!
– Cashews are rich in monosaturated fat, i.e. ‘good' fat.
– They can help reduce the risk of heart disease, assist in weight management, and are a great source of magnesium which is essential for bone health.