One of our most popular products! The highest quality cashew nuts cooked in triple refined peanut oil and seasoned with a sprinkling of salt – pure heaven!
Country of Origin : Product of Vietnam …cooked by Charlesworth Nuts
Storage Instructions : Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
CASHEWS are Cholesterol Free
CASHEWS are high in Protein
CASHEWS are a very rich source of essential minerals
- Iron; essential for red blood cell function and enzyme activity. A serving size of 100g will contribute to 1/3 of a woman’s daily Iron needs and ½ of a man’s daily Iron needs
- Magnesium; promotes energy release and bone growth
- Phosphorous; builds bones and teeth
- Zinc; essential to digestion and metabolism
- Selenium; has high anti-oxidant properties, which protect the body from cancer
- Phytochemicals; have protective or disease preventive properties
- Manganese; helps in building essential enzymes for building bones
- Potassium; helps regulate blood pressure and heart function
- Copper; actions the activity of several enzymes and is vital to the health of all living things
A handful of cashew nuts (count 15 in a handful) a day in the diet would provide enough of these minerals and prevent deficiency diseases and will fulfil your daily requirement of Vitamin E.